skip to primary navigationskip to content

Kettle’s Yard Travel Awards

Students who are formally applying for leave to work away from Cambridge in order to undertake fieldwork (research away from Cambridge) for a substantial period of time (at least two weeks), and, who are registered for a graduate degree are eligible to make an application for funding from the Faculty.

Information about applying for leave to work away is available from:

Candidates are notified in November and invited to submit applications by a deadline in February.

Successful applicants will be required to make use of their grants before the end of 2017 unless the Professor of Architecture waives this requirement.

Please note that this is a separate scheme to the Faculty Fieldwork Fund. The Kettle’s Yard Travel Award scheme has specific eligibility criteria and offers smaller awards for shorter periods of working away.

Click here for further information and an application form.