skip to primary navigationskip to content
- Lead researcher on the EPSRC funded 'Retrofitting Resilience' Study.
- Director of The Environmental Design Studio Ltd.
- Creative Director of Small Acts of Kindness - Charitable Trust.
- Special Advisor on Flood Risk in the South East to Greg Clark MP.
Mark E Breeze
- BA (Hons) | MA | MPhil | MArch | LEED AP | GCSD | NCARB | FRSA
- Director of Studies, St. John's College, University of Cambridge
- Researcher, Refugee Studies Centre, University of Oxford
Angela Maria Franco Calderon
- Architect, Specialist in Urban Planning and MSc in Sociology
- Currently: PhD Student at U. of Cambridge
- Supervisor: Dr. Felipe Hernandez
- Intern Architect at HKS, Inc.
- MPhil Candidate (Architecture and Urban Studies)
- PhD Candidate in Architecture
- Centre for Urban Conflicts Research
Esther Rivas Adrover
- Doctor of Philosophy (Ph.D.) candidate, Architecture, University of Cambridge, 2015 – 2021
- Dip Architecture, Oxford Brookes University, 2005-2007
- BA Hons Architecture, Oxford Brookes University, 2002-2005
- Supervisor: Dr Felipe Hernández
- Entry year: 2016/17